Our new Above and Beyond the Call of Duty awards are designed to shine the spotlight on committed individuals, talented teams and committed companies ...
Do you know a business hero you would like to nominate?
Our heroes will include those who:
- Seek to prevent crime and promote safety – you may have a talented safety champion, be proud of your security measures, have security staff you are particularly proud of or be supporting the BID to reduce crime.
- Strive to improve the estate’s environment – you may be organising charity fundraisers, litter picks, tree and bulb planting or have a team or staff member that goes above and beyond when it comes to giving back.
- Have gone above and beyond during COVID-19 - working additional hours, taking on new challenges, adapting your business to meet the new needs of this pandemic, and much more.
- Are committed to promoting health initiatives, volunteering and employee engagement.
Your business hero could be:
- A server at one of the estate's eateries, who always gives you a smile and never forgets how you take your coffee
- Someone who makes you happy to be doing business on Brackmills
- Someone who has taken extra steps to make you feel safe and secure during the COVID-19 restrictions
- Someone committed to giving back and making a difference to the community, whether it be by running fundraising events, raising money for charity, or inspiring you to give locally
- Anyone who makes you smile, who inspires, who makes you proud to be based in Brackmills.
Heroes will receive:
- A £20 gift voucher to spend on Brackmills Business Park - select either Greggs, Pizza Hut Delivery, Subway or Costa Coffee
- Publicity on the Brackmills website - we will write a story about you
- Social media tiles for your business - so your company can promote your success.