Join us on Tuesday 26th February 2019 from 5.15pm-6.45pm for our first ever Open Board Meeting - at Startech.com, Gowerton Road.
This is your chance to meet our Brackmills BID directors, all volunteers who give up their time to ensure Brackmills is the best estate it can be – and the leading industrial estate in the UK.
Ask questions and share your ideas for the estate’s future. There will also be a presentation about the latest safety and security updates from Northamptonshire Police and you will hear from Chief Supt Mick Stamper and Sgt Nick Paul. Plus you will also be able to meet our dedicated Police Community Support Officer (PCSO) Ian Taylor.
All this – and pizza will be served, courtesy of Pizza Hut Delivery, Brackmills.
Our directors – listed below – look forward to seeing you.
- Sara Homer – Executive Chair
- John Harley, ACS Offic Solutions - John Harley, ACS Office Solutions
- Ian Lewis, Travis Perkins - Ian Lewis, Travis Perkins
- Martin Paynter, Steril UK - Martin Paynter, Stertil UK
- Howard Wilson, Startech.com - Howard Wilson, Startech.com
- Michelle Coles, Voluntary Member - Michelle Coles, Voluntary Member
- Charlotte Patrick, The University of Northampton - Charlotte Patrick, The University of Northampton
- Richard Baker, Prop-search.com (Northampton & Wellingborough)
- Mark Meadowcroft, Signs Express
- Cllr James Hill, Northampton Borough Council
- Sharon Hacker, Cygnia
- Robert Whittle, Pidy UK
Venue: Startech.com, Unit B, Pinnacle 15, Gowerton Road, Brackmills Industrial Estate, Northampton, NN4 7BW
For details and to register go to: https://brackmillsopenboard.eventbrite.co.uk