On Friday 13th March, Brackmills is holding a Business Continuity event on the estate.
- The venue is StarTech.com Unit B, Pinnacle 15, Gowerton Road, Brackmills Northampton, NN4 7BW
- Free parking in front of the building
- Starts at 8.30am prompt and finishes at 10.30am.
The event will be aimed at helping businesses plan for and deal with a major incident on the estate – e.g. how it might affect their day-to-day processes etc.
Subjects to be covered will be.
- What can I do to prepare my business prior to an incident taking place?
- An incident has occurred on the estate - how will this be declared?
- As a business what can we do when we receive notification that an incident has took place?
- Useful incident contacts etc
- And an update on the Coronavirus COVID – 19.
Please rsvp by email [email protected] to attend.
The deadline for attendance is Thursday 12th of March at midday.
There will be limited seats for this event